Gunung Kawi Temple
Gunung Kawi is an 11th-century temple complex in Tampaksiring north east of Ubud in Bali, Indonesia. It is located on the river Pakrisan.
The complex comprises 10 rock-cut candi (shrines) carved into the cliff face. They stand in 7-metre-high (23 ft) sheltered niches cut into the sheer cliff face. These monuments are thought to be dedicated to King Anak Wungsu of the Udayana dynasty and his favourite queens.
Please fill the form below for completing your inquiry
- 4D/3N – Komodo – Gili Laba Tour (Living on board )recommended
- 3DAYS/2NIGHTS – PADAR ISLAND TOURhot
- 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS – BALI SUPER SAVER TOURrecommended
- 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT – KOMODO TOURhot
- Nusa Dua
- Nusa Lembongan
- Airport Pick up and Drop off Service
- Bali Adventures
- Bali Car & Motorbikes Rental
- Bali Tours
- Bali Watersport
- Jasmine and Ginger Spa