4D/3N – Komodo – Gili Laba Tour (Living on board )
TOUR VALIDITY : YEAR 2018
Fast Booking : (whats app) +62 821-4652-7372 (Anto)
Day 1: Labuan Bajo – Bidadari Island – Kelor – Kalong Island
- After breakfast, on board to Bidadari island a small charming island located northwest of Labuan Bajo. This is a water lover’s paradise. With crystal clear and calm waters make it an ideal spot for swimming, snorkeling and especially learning how to dive. Activity: Snorkeling.
- After snorkeling we will continue to Kelor island. It is a small island with a beautiful white sandy beach. Visitors can swim and snorkel and view marine life around the magnificent sea garden. Activity: snorkeling, trekking.
- After snorkeling we will continue to Kalong island to see thousand of bats flying out from their nest to find a food.
Day 2: Rinca Island – Pink Beach – Komodo Island
- Next morning we will sailing to Rinca island, the third largest island in Komodo National Park. It is located in the south central of the park between Komodo and Rinca island. The island is one of the best charming spot of trekking. Those who love photographic this is perhaps the best place for spectacular photos. Activity: Trekking.
- After exploring Rinca island we will visit Pink beach for snorkeling to see amazing underwater life and stunning panoramic surrounding area. Activity: Snorkeling, Trekking.
- Then We continue sailing to Komodo island, location between the substantially larger neighboring island Sumbawa to the west and Flores to the east. The island famous not only for its heritage of convicts but also for the unique fauna which roam it. Java deer also inhabit the island, other fauna include buffalo, civets, cockatoo and macaques. Activity: Trekking.
Day 3: Padar Island – Manta Taka Makassar – Manta Point
- Padar island is the third largest island in the Komodo National Park. It is located in the south central of the park, between Komod and Rinca island. Although the island has no dragons existed, the islandis one of the best charming spot of trekking. Those who love photographic this is perhaps the best place for spectacular photos. Activity: Trekking.
- Taka Makassar or Makassar Strait is small sand island located at Manta point. Here you can relax enjoying the beach or snorkeling. Activity: Snorkeling.Then we move a little bit to find Manta Rays. Manta Point is the spot where manta rays often encountered. It is one of the popular place for diving or snorkeling to see the manta rays. Seeing manta rays can’t be guaranteed, if you are lucky you can swimming with the mantas and the can be so close to you. Activity: Snorkeling.
Day 4: Gili Laba – Kanawa Island – Sembilan Island – Labuan Bajo
- Wake up early morning at 5 am, trekking at Gili Laba to enjoy blissful sunrise on the top of the hill is the amazing experience. Gili Laba a small island on the northeast of Komodo island, here you can climb a hill to have spectacular view of Sumbawa on the west and Flores on the east including small island within the area of Komodo National Park.
- Then we will continue sailing to Kanawa island for snorkeling. After enjoying time in Kanawa we will continue to Sembilan Island. Small strait with white sand we can snorkeling here to see stingless jellyfish among the blue lake water.
- Back to Labuan Bajo (End of tour)
IDR 10,500,000 net/person (Min 2 person)
IDR 9,000,000 net/person (min 3 person)
IDR 6,900,000 net/person (min 4 person)
IDR 5,900,000 net/person (min 5 person)
IDR 4,950,000 net/person (min 6 person)
IDR 4,400,000 net/person (min 7 person)
IDR 3,950,000 net/person (min 8 person)
IDR 3,750,000 net/person (min 9 person)
IDR 3,500,000 net/person (min 10 person)
Please fill the form below for completing your inquiry
- 4D/3N – Komodo – Gili Laba Tour (Living on board )recommended
- 3DAYS/2NIGHTS – PADAR ISLAND TOURhot
- 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS – BALI SUPER SAVER TOURrecommended
- 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT – KOMODO TOURhot
- Nusa Dua
- Nusa Lembongan
- Airport Pick up and Drop off Service
- Bali Adventures
- Bali Car & Motorbikes Rental
- Bali Tours
- Bali Watersport
- Jasmine and Ginger Spa